Ingredients (makes about 25 medium sized meatballs):
250gms minced meat (beef or pork)
1 cup chopped onion (fried)
1 tbsp chopped parsley (I use the bottled one fr Mc Cormick)
1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
1.2 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 tsp salt
1. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix all the ingredients and combine well.
2. Make balls out of the meat mixture and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
3. Bake in oven at 200'C for 20 minutes.
350 gms spaghetti/linguine - cooked and leave aside
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp chopped garlic
10pcs cheery tomatoes (cut into halves)
1 big bottle of Prego Traditional Tomato Paste
5 tbsp bottle of Del Monte Tomato sauce
1 tsp sugar
Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Heat up the wok and add in olive oil. Stir in garlic and sautee for a minute.
2. Add in the cherry tomatoes and fry for another minute or till the cherry tomatoes are half softened.
3. Pour in the Prego sauce and tomato sauce. Add in sugar as well.
4. Leave to boil and and turn off fire. Add in the baked meatballs and stir well.
5. To serve, transfer some sauce (without meatballs) out from the pot of meatball sauce and mix well with the pasta. Pour over the meatbalsl and garnish with coriander leaves.