Friday, July 15, 2011

Debut Recipe - Creamy Mushroom Tapas

This is one of my much sought after recipes! I have shared this with many tapas fans and it is also one of my personal favourites!

I can actually dish this out without looking at my recipe book! That's how often I cook this dish and how it is loved by my own boys who request for it every now and then!

Presenting my improvised version of Creamy Mushroom Tapas!



Ingredients:

2 packs of Portobello mushrooms / any mushrooms of your choice (cut into halves)
1 pack of large flower mushroom
1 can of button mushrooms (chopped)
1 whole garlic (finely chopped)
2 tbsp of Olive oil
A knob/1 tbsp of butter
A small packet of whipping cream
2 cans of Campbell Cream of mushrooms
Thyme/parsley leaves for seasoning (optional)

Method:

  1. Heat up wok and put in butter and olive oil.
  2. Add in chopped garlic. Fry for 20 seconds.
  3. Add in chopped button mushrooms and leave to sizzle for a while.
  4. Next, add in Portobello mushrooms.
  5. Pour in Campbell soup and whipping cream.
  6. Leave it to boil and then sprinkle thyme/parsley leaves.
  7. Turn off fire and serve hot with fresh baguette. (I only buy from Deli France cos theirs is Da BEST!)
  8. Makes about 8 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment